The most complete all-in-one parasite protection
Advocate not only treats parasite infections, but monthly treatment can help protect your cat against fleas, heartworm, gastrointestinal worms, lungworm and ear mites.
An easy-to-use spot-on application, Advocate acts on multiple stages of parasites to treat infections faster and sustain protection longer.
Why choose Advocate?
Advocate provides fast relief from fleas
• Stops fleas biting in 3-5 minutes.
• Kills fleas on contact without the need to bite, which means no irritation, no scratching and no Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
• Dead fleas can’t transmit flea tapeworm.
Advocate prevents deadly heartworm
• The active ingredient (moxidectin) enters your pet’s bloodstream and with monthly use will prevent heartworm infection in cats.
Advocate protects your pet and family from gastrointestinal worms
• Advocate clears up infections quickly by killing up to 100% of adult, immature and larval stages of hookworm and roundworms while reducing environmental contamination.
Advocate controls lungworm
• In Australia, there is the potential for lungworm infection, particularly for cats with outdoor access. Advocate controls and prevents lungworm in cats.
Advocate controls ear mites
• For the treatment of ear mites, Advocate is highly effective as a single dose.
Advocate lasts all month and is easy to use
• Simply apply the dose to the back of your cat’s neck and from there it spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective for 1 month.
Advocate is waterproof when used as directed
• Advocate treated cats can do what they like to do without you worrying about their flea protection. Advocate remains effective following soap-free shampoo treatment, bathing or exposure to rain.
Advocate is safe and effective
• Advocate is tough on parasites but gentle enough to use on kittens from 9 weeks.
• Yes it's true, Advocate is so safe you can use it on your pet ferret from 0.8 kg too.